Welcome to the Aspire Student Portal
Here you'll be able to access information relevant to your training with us.
Aspire Online is the Aegis Aspire Learning Management System (LMS).
You can access the system by clicking the below link:
Need technical help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any assistance with your training, please contact us on the below details:
Phone: 0400 926 882
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is my certificate?
There are a few steps you can take to help us look into where your certificate is.
Firstly, have a look at your online work and if it is all completed you can contact Student Support on email@example.com or you can call or text us on 0400 926 882.
If your online work is not complete, then complete the online assessment/s. If you need to resubmit the work you will need to read the trainers feedback and fix your answers then resubmit the work.
What’s my username and password?
If you are wanting to reset your password, follow the prompts found on the login screen.
If you don’t know your username and password you can email or call Student Support and ask for them to reset your username and your password
How do I login?
The way to access and log into your online work is through the following link using your username and password to login http://training.aspireonline.edu.au/
My online work submissions haven’t been marked:
If you log in and see that your submitted work has not been marked by an assessor please contact student support on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text us on 0400 926 882 and we will look into this for you.
When is work experience?
Our work experience call centre runs for 4 days and starts weekly.
For bookings and more information regarding work experience please contact student support on email@example.com or you can call or text us on 0400 926 882.
Student Handbook, Code of Practice & Customer Service Charter
Click below to access the Student Handbook for those who are completing training with Aegis Aspire.
Below are the basic criteria to be eligible for government funding with our courses.
To be eligible an individual must meet the general citizenship/residency requirements and Victorian Training Guarantee requirements as follows:
a) To meet general citizenship/residency eligibility requirements, an inidvidual must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- a holder of a permanent visa; or
- a holder of a Special Category Visa (sub-class 444); or
- an East Timorese asylum seeker; or
- a holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
b) To meet the Victorian Training Guarantee eligibility requirements, an individual must enrol and commence training in a course or qualification provided by the RTO between the later of 1 January or when this agreement is executed, and 31 December inclusive and be:
- under 20 years of age (as at 1 January) and undertaking recognised training; or
- over 20 years of age (as at 1 January) and undertaking recognised training in a Foundation Skills Course; or
- over 20 years of age (as at 1 January) and undertaking recognised training as an Apprentice (not Trainee); or
- over 20 years of age (as at 1 January) and undertaking recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification held at the time of the scheduled commencement of training
Please contact us to verify your eligibility.